What did you need to know about chemotherapy? To keep it short and simple, if you or someone you love has cancer, the treatment method that would be prescribed by the doctor would be chemotherapy (chemo). The use of chemo kills dividing cancer cells, and as such, these cells cannot grow, and so, cancer can thus be prevented from growing.
How Is Chemotherapy Done?
If you or someone you love is suffering from cancer and you have found out that chemotherapy needs to be done, then perhaps you are wondering how this can be done. When a person suffers from cancer, the cancer cells in that person grow much more quickly, and they also multiply much faster than other cells in the body.
As such, one of the best methods of dealing with these cancer cells is by the use of very strong chemicals that kill these rapidly growing cancer cells. And this is what is known as chemo treatment. There are a number of drugs that are available to kill these cancer cells, and some of these world-famous drugs, used by people all over the world in treating cancer, are available right here at this site, with us GenericForce. And, we can deliver these chemo medicines to you, right to your door – wherever you are located on this planet!
Is Chemotherapy Painful?
There are some drugs that are used in chemotherapy that can cause chemotherapy side effects that are painful, and some of these are headaches, pains in the stomach, and pains in the joints and muscles. These pains can be felt as tingling, burning, numbness, or pains that shoot in the feet and hands.
What Is The Chemotherapy Procedure?
Chemotherapy can be carried out in two ways:
- Chemo Pills: Various kinds of chemo medicines are available in the form of capsules or pills.
- Intravenously: In this way, the chemo medicine is injected into the vein.
What Is The Chemotherapy Cost?
There is no fixed cost that can be estimated for chemotherapy. The cost of chemo treatment would vary from person to person, and it would be based on the exact types of drugs that are used in this treatment, how many rounds the person has to undergo for this treatment and various other factors that are patient-specific.
What Are The Various Chemotherapy Types?
There are over 100 different kinds of drugs that are available for use in chemotherapy, and these are:
- Anti tumor Anti biotic
- Alkylating Agents
- Topoisomerase Inhibitors
- Plant Alkaloids
- Anti metabolites
- Miscellaneous Anti neoplastics
How Long Is Chemo Treatment Given?
The duration of chemo treatment is based on a number of factors such as:
- Which kind of cancer is the person suffering from?
- What is the extent of cancer in the person?
- Which kinds of drugs will the person be given?
- What are the expected toxicities of these drugs?
- What is the amount of time that will be needed to recover from all of these toxicities?
More often than not, chemo treatment is given for approximately 6 months to one year. The person can also be given chemo treatment, for as long as it is working.
Is Chemo Treatment Given Every Day?
No, chemo treatment is not given every day, as many of the drugs have severe side effects.
Is It Possible To Fight Cancer Without Chemotherapy?
It is improbable that you can cure cancer without chemo treatment. But here are some alternative ways that are considered to be effective in treating cancer, without the use of chemo or radiation:
- Oxygen Therapy
- Vitamin C high dose
- Integrative Medicine
- Proteolytic Enzyme Therapy
- Hyperbaric Chambers
- Gerson Therapy and juicing
- Frankincense Essential Oil Therapy
Get World-Class Chemotherapy Drugs
Now, no matter where you are in the world, if you or someone you love is suffering from cancer and you are seeking only the very best medicines in the world that are used for chemotherapy, and then you have found what you are seeking, as this can be got right here. Yes, we are GenericForce, and since many years now, people from all over the world have been buying world-class medicines from us for treating all kinds of ailments, including the treatment of cancer.
XELODA 500 MG often is used in succession with other anticancer medicines. Typically it’s used to use metastatic breast cancer that has ceased responding to Taxol, Taxotere, and Adriamycin.
FLONIDA (Fluorouracil) often is used in combination with other chemotherapy medicines to treat: 1) early-stage breast cancer after surgery and other treatments. 2) advanced-stage breast cancer
Gemzar often is used in combination with other chemotherapy medicines to treat advanced-stage breast cancer, including metastatic breast cancer.
CYTOTAM 20 is used in Lung cancer, Ovarian cancer, Cervical cancer
We have a number of world-class drugs that are used in the treatment of cancer. There are a number of reasons why people trust us and keep coming back to buy their medicines from us once they have bought from us, and here are some of the reasons why:
- The products we sell are all 100% authentic.
- With your purchase of prescription drugs from us, you can get up to as much as 70% off.
- All orders you place with us, are treated by us in the strictest of confidence.
- You get FREE redelivery or 100% cash back, in case something goes wrong with your order.
- Only the very finest raw materials are used in manufacturing our products.
- We have products of the highest quality, but our prices are amongst the lowest you will find.
- Our highly experienced customer support team goes that extra distance to ensure that you get your order delivered to you – FAST!
- Your order is sent to you in a package that is 100% discreet. No one can make even the wildest guess as to what is in the package.
- With an order of $199 and more, we send you your delivery FREE, and we also send you a supply of bonus pills.
And the really good news for you is that no matter where you are in the world, we will deliver these drugs to you, right to your doorstep. Yes, it does not matter where you are in the world; we will deliver world-class drugs for chemotherapy, used by people from all parts of the globe, right to your door. And all you have to do is place your order online with us – GenericForce, a leading online mail order pharmacy in the world today – and we will deliver to you, world-class chemotherapy treatment, right to your doorstep!