What is Tadalafil Cialis?
Tadalafil Cialis is one of the popular drugs in the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. Generic Cialis works by relaxing your muscles and improving blood flow to certain areas of your body. It can also be used for other medical purposes as prescribed by your doctor. Cialis manufactured by Eli Lilly in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States — and other countries.
Tadalafil Cialis is accessible in 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg tablets. The most cost-effective way to buy Tadalafil is to buy 20 mg tablets. We advise you to cut a 20 mg pill in quarters by trying 5mg first, see how it works, then increase the dose if 5mg is not enough. People over 65 and people taking certain medications may even take a lower dose, always consult your doctor for advice on the best dosage for your situation.
What are the proven results of Generic Cialis?
Eight hundred men took part in clinical trials using Tadalafil, and 88% improved the quality of their erections. This is a remarkable result and suggests that Tadalafil may soon become the market leader in the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Tadalafil is used for the treatment of impotence in men. This drug is also in Phase 3 clinical trials for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
What information should I send to my doctor before treatment?
It must know if you have any of the following conditions:
- vision or eye problems, including the rare hereditary patient, called retinitis pigmentosa (retinitis pigmentosa);
- heart disease, angina, irregular heartbeat, history of heart attack or other heart problems;
- high or low blood pressure;
- liver or kidney disease;
- stroke (stroke);
- an unusual or allergic reaction to tadalafil, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives;
- if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant
- if you are breastfeeding;
Tadalafil Cialis Side Effects
Consult your doctor as soon as one or more of these symptoms appear:
- allergic reactions such as skin irritation, itching of the skin, hives, swelling of the face, lips or tongue
- respiratory problems
- change in hearing
- chest pain
- fast, irregular pulse
Mild side effects that do not usually require medical attention (tell your doctor or health care professional if symptoms persist or are uncomfortable):
- back pain
- muscle aches
- nasal congestion or runny nose