What Is Abamune 300 mg? What Is It Used For?
Abamune 300 mg is excellent for treating HIV. Abamune is a world-class antiviral drug, used by people in all corners of the planet, for the treatment of HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection. It needs to be noted here that this medication is in no way a Cure for HIV; it just restricts the multiplication of the virus in the human body.
Mechanism of Action of Abamune 300 mg
Abamune acts by Preventing HIV from multiplying. In this way, the chances of getting AIDS and other illnesses related to HIV are reduced. We also have in stock Tenvir EM, Viraday and Abamune L which is used to treat HIV.
What Are The Side Effects Of Abamune 300 mg?
The side effects of Abamune are:
- Unusual tiredness
- Buffalo hump
- Skin Rash
- Trouble sleeping
- Abdominal pain
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Abamune 300 mg?
Note the following advised precautions if you wish to take this drug:
- How long a time this drug will take to have an effect, has not been established clinically.
- If you are pregnant, do not take this medication unless it is required that you do so.
- The efficacy and safety of Abamune 300 mg are not established, with regards to patients who suffer from severe or moderate hepatic impairment.
- How long this drug remains active in the body, has not been established clinically.
- Habit-forming tendencies, because of taking this drug, have not been reported.
- If you are breastfeeding, you should not take this drug unless the circumstances are life-threatening. Then too, you first have to talk to a doctor and find out all the benefits and risks that are associated with the taking of this drug.
- If you are allergic to this drug or any of the ingredients in it, you should not take this drug.
- This drug does not cause sleepiness.
- If you have screened positive for HLA-B*5701, which is a human leukocyte antigen, you cannot take this drug, as by taking it, you would be at a higher risk of severe hypersensitivity reactions.
Interaction of Abamune 300 mg
Interactions of drugs are not the same for all people. If you wish to know how any drug will interact with you, you should speak with a doctor. The following are the interactions of Abamune:
- This drug interacts with medicines like Ribavirin and Epirubicin.
- By taking this drug, your body could gain fat or lose fat. This could result in breast enlargement, peripheral wasting, Cushingoid appearance, and facial wasting. As such, while on this drug, it is important to monitor body fat distribution and body weight closely. If any changes in the body are seen, a doctor should be consulted at once.
- If you have active heart disease or you have a history of heart disease, you need to use this drug with caution. This is because when you use this drug, these conditions of yours could get worse. When taking this drug, it is needed to monitor your heart functioning closely. Depending on your clinical condition, dose adjustments might be needed.
- Food interactions of this drug are not known.
- When you are taking this medicine, it is not advisable for you to have alcohol, because by doing so, you would be at a higher risk of suffering from severe damage to your liver.
- Lab interactions of this drug are unknown.
- Taking this drug could bring about changes in the levels of your blood glucose and could also put you at a higher risk of suffering from a new-onset of diabetes mellifluous. While on this drug, your blood glucose levels must be closely monitored.
- If you suffer from liver disease, you need to use this drug exceptionally cautiously. This is because when you use this drug, you would be at a higher risk of suffering from very harsh side effects. Prior to starting this treatment, an assessment must be done of the liver function. While on this drug, close monitoring of the liver function is needed. Depending on the clinical condition, appropriate adjustment of the dose or replacement with an appropriate alternative could be required.
What Is The Dosage Of Abamune 300 mg? How to Take It?
- Whatever does the doctor has prescribed for you is the right dose of this drug.
- Do not take a larger dose or a smaller dose than what has been prescribed for you. If you wish to stop taking this drug, you need to consult the doctor about this – you must not stop taking the drug on your own.
- To prevent the infection from spreading, you must complete the course of treatment.
- This drug can be taken with food or without food.
- When on this drug, close monitoring of blood glucose levels and liver function is necessary.
- In case you have missed a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. In case you miss a dose, and it is time for the next dose, take the next dose and skip the dose you have missed.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you have missed.
- In case you have taken an overdose, you need to seek immediate medical treatment.
Where to Buy Abamune 300 mg?
It does not matter where you are in the world, we – GenericForce, one of the most trusted generic drugstores in the world, will deliver this drug to you, right to your door – no matter where you are! For many years now, people from all over the globe have been coming to us to fulfill their needs for world-class drugs and healthcare products. If you or someone you love is suffering from HIV, and you want the best treatment in the world for this, we – GenericForce, have just what you are seeking – world-class Abamune 300 mg.