Erlocip 100 Mg For Treating Lung And Pancreatic Cancer.
You would do good to get Erlocip 100 mg for treating lung and pancreatic cancer.
What Is Erlocip 100 mg? What Are Erlocip 150 mg Uses?
This is a world-class drug that is used in the treatment of lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, and various other forms of cancer.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, in November 2005, approved of the use of Erlocip (Generic Tarceva®). She was combined with gemcitabine for treating cancer, which is metastatic pancreatic, unresectable, or locally advanced.
Mechanism Of Action Of Erlocip 100 mg
What Are The Side Effects Of Erlocip 100 mg?
The side effects associated with this medicine are Diarrhea, unusual eyelash growth, mouth sores, dry skin, eye irritation/redness/dryness, or pains in the joints and muscles.
Diarrhea got due to taking this drug could turn out to be pretty harsh. The fact is, there are cases where the doctor might prescribe some medicine to relieve diarrhea.
If you take this medicine and see side effects, you need to see a doctor immediately.
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Erlocip 100 mg?
These are the precautions that are advised, with the taking of this drug:
- This product could have in its inactive ingredients, which could bring about allergic reactions or some other issues. If you are allergic to this drug or you happen to have some other Allergies, before you take this drug, you need to tell your doctor or the pharmacist about this.
- It is not clear whether this drug can pass on into the breast milk. So, if you are breastfeeding and you wish to use this drug, it is best that you first consult a doctor.
- When taking Erlocip 100 mg (Tarceva®), if you get skin reactions, these can get worse in the sunlight. So, as far as possible, stay out of the sunlight. Also, be sure to avoid sunlamps and tanning booths. And when you have to go out in the sun, be sure to wear sunscreen and protective clothing.
Do not drink grapefruit juice and do not eat grapefruit when you are taking this drug unless your doctor or pharmacist has told you that it is okay for you to do so.
- If you have grapefruit when you are taking this drug, you are increasing your risks of suffering from side effects.
- Taking this drug could cause your stomach to bleed. If you are taking this drug, and you have alcohol every day, it may increase the risk of your stomach to bleed. So, you have to limit the amount of alcohol you are taking, when you are on this drug.
- If you need to have a surgery, then you need to inform the surgeon that you are on this drug and also whatever other medicines you might be taking.
- If you have kidney problems, liver disease, stomach/intestinal disease, you need to tell your doctor or pharmacist about this, before you use this drug.
- If you are taking medicines that lower the acids of the stomach, such as of the likes of antacids, H2 blockers inclusive of ranitidine, these drugs could prevent Erlocip 100 mg from taking effect. So, it would help if you asked your pharmacist or doctor how you can safely use these drugs when you are on Erlocip.
- This drug can harm an unborn child. So, if you are pregnant or you plan on getting pregnant, do not take this drug.
What Is The Dosage Of Erlocip 100 mg? How To Take It?
You should take this drug orally on an empty stomach. The drug should be had at least a couple of hours after you have eaten or an hour before you have eaten.
Your doctor would tell you what the best way for you to take this drug is. Always take only the dose that your doctor has prescribed for you. Do not take the drug longer, or do not take it more often or do not increase the dose – more than it has been prescribed for you!
Usually, you would have to take this drug once a day.
The right dose of this drug for you would depend on a number of factors like other medicines you are on, your response to treatment, and your medical condition.
It is very important that you let your doctor and the pharmacist know about all the medicines and healthcare products you use; these are inclusive of herbal products, nonprescription drugs, and, of course, all the prescription drugs you are on.
You should not share this drug with any other person.
In case you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, take the next dose, do not take the dose you missed. To catch up for the dose you missed, do not take a double dose.
To get the maximum benefit from this drug, make sure that you take it on a regular basis -as has been prescribed for you by your doctor.
If you know someone has taken an overdose of this drug and the person has passed out or is having difficulty breathing, you must immediately rush the person to a hospital or call emergency medical services in your area.
Where To Buy Erlocip 100 mg?
If you or someone you love has lung cancer or pancreatic cancer and you are seeking the best treatment in the world for this, you can get that right here, and the good news for you is that it does not matter where you are in the world. Wherever you are, we – GenericForce, will deliver this world-class treatment to you, right to your door. For many years now, people have trusted us with their needs for world-class drugs and healthcare products, and today, we are recognized as one of the most trusted generic drugstores in the world. So, you can be sure that if you are seeking the best treatment for pancreatic cancer or lung cancer, we have what you seek – Erlocip 100 mg!