What Is Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C is a viral infection which causes the liver to get inflamed. At times, this can bring about very serious damage to the liver. The spread of HCV (Hepatitis C virus), happens via blood that is contaminated. Around half of the people who suffer from this, are not even aware that they are suffering from this illness. This is because mostly, no symptoms are seen. The signs and symptoms of hepatitis c can sometimes take years and years to show. The biggest group of people who are at a risk of suffering from Hepatitis C, are those born between the years of 1945 and 1965. These people are 5 times more likely to be infected with this illness, as compared to those people who were born in other years. Take buy hepcinat lp for hepatitis c treatment.
What Are Hepcinat LP Tablets?
These tablets are a combo of two Hepatitis C antiviral drugs. Each tablet contains Sofosbuvir 400 mg and Ledipasvir 90. Sometimes, natco pharma hepcinat lp is used with another kind of antiviral medication, called Ribavirin. The drug works in such a way that it reduces the Hepatitis C virus in the body. In this way, it helps the immune system in fighting the infection and it also helps your liver recover.
Hepcinat LP tablets (Ledipasvir/ Sofosbuvir) is categorized in the group of antiviral medicines which are called Replication Complex Inhibitors and also NS5B Polymerase Inhibitors.
Hepcinat LP Use
Velpanat tablets are highly effective for those patients who are in an extensive range, as well as for those patients who suffer from HCV, which is the chronic Hepatitis C Virus. The main reason for the spread of HCV in the body of the patient is the virus. When these tablets are taken, the spread of the virus is stopped.
Buy hepcinat lp can be taken with food or without food. The drug has to be taken daily, at the same time. The instructions need to be followed as are on the prescription label, as has been prescribed by the Hematologist or an HCV specialist.
Take the drug as a whole, do not break, chew or crush it.
For the treatment of Hepatitis C, these tablets can be used with Ribavirin 200mg capsules or individually.
Dosage and Mechanism of Action of Hepcinat LP
When natco pharma hepcinat lp is used for 12 weeks continually, the results are just amazing for sustained virology response, with regards to those patients who have HCV infections of genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6.
The normal adult dose for patients, who suffer from chronic Hepatitis C, is 1 tablet a day and this has to be taken orally.
- The duration of treatment is 12 weeks, for naïve patients who have no cirrhosis. In case of HCV pre-treatment and where RNA is lesser than 6 million international units per ml. 8 weeks could be considered.
- 12 weeks is the duration of treatment for naive patients who have cirrhosis.
- 12 weeks is the treatment period for experienced patients who do not have cirrhosis.
- 24 weeks is the treatment for experienced patients who have cirrhosis.
Side-Effects of Hepcinat LP Tablets
A few common side effects of hepcinat sofosbuvir 400 mg (Ledipasvir/ Sofosbuvir) are nausea, difficulty in sleeping, diarrhea, tiredness, insomnia and headaches. If after taking this drug, you see any of these symptoms getting worse, you need to see a doctor at once.
Important to take note here is that it is rare to see serious allergic reactions arise because of taking this remedy. But, if you do happen to see any kind of allergic reaction which is serious, inclusive of the likes of breathing problems, swelling, dizziness, itching or rashes, you need to seek immediate medical help. Have a look at hepcinat lp reviews at www.genericforce.com.
Also, note that this is not a complete list of side effects. Thus, if you happen to experience any other side effects as a result of having taken this drug, get in touch with a doctor at once.
Precautions of Hepcinat LP Tablets
If you wish to take tenvir 300 mg tablet, here are the following precautions you need to be aware of:
- Allergies: Before you take this drug, talk to your doctor and find out if you could be allergic to it.
- Kidney Problems: If you have kidney troubles and you are undergoing dialysis, before you take this drug, you need to consult a doctor.
- Driving/Using Machinery: Do not drive or use any machinery that is heavy or dangerous, after you have taken this medication. This is because myhep all tablets can cause you to feel dizzy, tired, it can bring about headaches and it could also disrupt your sleep.
- Breastfeeding: If you are breastfeeding and you want to use this medication, you need to talk to a doctor first.
- Pregnancy: If you wish to take this drug and you are pregnant, you need to talk see a physician first. Even if your male partner wishes to take this drug and both of you have sex and you are pregnant, a doctor needs to be first consulted.
- Liver Problems: If you have liver problems, it is safe to take buy hepcinat lp, provided it has been prescribed to you by a doctor. But, you need to inform the doctor if you have you have had a liver transplant or if you have suffered or are suffering from any liver disease, besides Hepatitis C.
Where to Get Hepcinat LP Tablets
If you are seeking Hepcinat buy online, wherever you are in the world, we GenericForce, will deliver this drug to you, right to your door – at the most unbeatable hepcinat lp price! We are known as one of the most trusted generic drugstores in the world. So, if you are seeking only the best treatment for Hepatitis C, be sure to buy Hepcinat LP Tablets right here and right now!
There are no reviews yet.