What Is Imatib 100 mg? What Is It Used For?
Imatib 100 is a world-class drug that is being used by people all across the planet in the treatment for the prevention of the growth of some kinds of cancers such as those of the skin, intestine, blood cells, bone marrow, and stomach.
Imatib 100mg is prescribed for:
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia
- Acute lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Systemic mastocytosis
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor
- Myelodysplastic disease
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans
- Myeloproliferative disorder
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome
Mechanism Of Action Of Imatib 100 mg
Imatib functions by stopping the action of some kinds of abnormal proteins, which make the cancer cells multiply. In this way, the growth, as well as the spread of cancer, is stopped. We also have in stock Imatib 400mg, Imat 400 mg and Veenat 400mg which is used to treat Blood cancer, Gastrointestinal stromal tumour.
What Are The Side Effects Of Imatib 100mg?
These are the side effects that could be experienced because of taking this medication:
- Swelling around the eyes
- Loss of appetite
- Presence of blood in cough
- Bloody stool
- Difficulty in falling asleep and staying asleep
- Yellowing of skin and eyes
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Fast/irregular heartbeat
- Altered sense of taste
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Thinning of the hair or hair loss
- Mouth sores
- Skin rash, itching or hives
- Joint pain, swelling, and stiffness
- Tingling or burning or sensation of skin
- Severe breathing difficulty
- Swelling of the ankle, hands, lower legs and feet
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Imatib 100mg?
These are the precautions you need to be aware of if you wish to take this drug:
- How long this drug will take to have the desired effect is not known, and it could vary depending on how much it will be used.
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredients in it, do not use it.
- This drug is not recommended to be taken if you are pregnant, unless and until it is required.
- Do not have grapefruit or grapefruit juice when you are on this drug, as doing so would put you at more significant risk of suffering from very bad side effects.
- If you have existing issues with your intestine or stomach, you need to use this medication with caution. This is because when you have such problems, and you use this drug, you risk worsening these problems.
- Taking this drug does not cause you to cultivate any habits.
- If elderly, use this drug with caution, as you stand a higher risk of being exposed to side effects that can be very severe.
- For how much time this medicine will remain effective in the body, it is not at all clear, and it also depends on how long the drug has been used and the intended use of the drug.
- If the level of your thyroid hormone is low, you should use this remedy with caution. In such a case, your thyroid hormones need to be closely monitored.
- You should not take this drug if you are breastfeeding unless it just cannot be avoided. This is because you would be at risk of making your condition worse when you take this drug. While you are on this medicine, you may frequently need to get done liver function tests, as well as blood tests.
- Taking this drug may bring about sleepiness.
Interactions Of Imatib 100 mg
The interaction of various drugs differs from person to person, the best thing you should do, if you want to know the interaction of any drug, is gone and consult a doctor, before you take the drug.
- It is not clear how this drug will interact with alcohol. So, if you want to take the drug and you also want to have alcohol, then you need to consult a doctor first before taking this drug.
- This drug interacts with these medicines: Erythromycin, Colchicine, Dexamethasone, Phenobarbital, Ketoconazole, Carbamazepine, Pimozide, Cisapride, BCG vaccine, Etanercept, Clarithromycin, and Warfarin.
- If you suffer from a disease of your blood vessels or a disease of your heart, you should not use this drug, as using it increases the risk of these conditions getting worse. If you use this drug, close monitoring of your heart would be needed.
What Is The Dosage Of Imatib 100 mg? How To Take It?
The dose that would be prescribed to you by the doctor is the right one for you.
- Do not take this drug on an empty stomach.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you recognize it.
- If you have missed a dose and it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the dose that you missed.
- In case you have missed more than one of these doses, get in touch with your doctor, to see what needs to be done.
- Never take this drug in a larger dose or a smaller dose, only take the dose that the doctor has prescribed for you.
- If you wish to stop taking this drug, talk to your doctor about it. Do not discontinue the drug on your own.
- So as to check how the treatment is progressing, you would need to have frequent followups with the doctor.
- If you have overdosed, immediately get in touch with a doctor.
Where To Buy Imatib 100mg?
Wherever you are in the world, you can order this drug right here and we – GenericForce, one of the leading online mail-order pharmacies in the world today, will deliver this drug, right to your door. For many years now, we have been delivering a whole range of world-class medicines and healthcare products to people all over the world. So, when you are seeking world-class treatment for yourself or someone you love, for dealing with the prevention of the growth of certain kinds of cancers like those of blood cells, stomach, intestine, skin and bone marrow, we – GenericForce, have just the drug you need – world-class – Imatib 100mg.