What Is Imatib 400mg? What Is It Used For?
The world-class drug Imatib 400mg is used by people from all part parts of the planet, in the treatment of the prevention of the growth of certain kinds of cancers of the intestine, blood cells, bone marrow, skin, and stomach.
Imatib is prescribed for:
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans
- Acute lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Myelodysplastic disease
- Chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor
- Systemic mastocytosis
- Myeloproliferative disorder
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia
Mechanism Of Action Of Imatib 400mg
Some types of abnormal proteins bring about the multiplication of cancer cells. The way Imatib works is by stopping the action of these proteins and thus preventing cancer from growing and spreading. We also have in stock Imatib 100mg, Imat 400 mg and Veenat 400mg which is used to treat Blood cancer, Gastrointestinal stromal tumour.
What Are The Side Effects Of Imatib 400mg?
These are the side effects of this drug:
- Skin rash, itching or hives
- Presence of blood in cough
- Bloody stool
- Indigestion and Heartburn
- Severe difficulty with breathing
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Abdominal pain or bloating
- Swelling around the eyes
- Yellowing of eyes and skin
- Loss of appetite
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Difficulty in falling or staying asleep
- Joint pain, swelling, and stiffness
- Fast/irregular heartbeat
- Altered sense of taste
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Swelling of the ankle, feet, hands and lower legs
- Mouth sores
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Imatib 400mg?
Take note of these precautions, if you want to take this drug:
- The amount of time that this drug could take to be effective will vary, and it will depend on its intended use.
- You should not take this drug if you are pregnant unless it is necessary to take it.
- By taking Imatib 400mg, your immune system could get weak, and you could become more prone to suffering from all kinds of infections. Thus, when you are on this drug, it is advisable that you stay far from people who are not well.
- If you suffer from edema or fluid retention, use this drug with caution, as these conditions could get worse when you take this drug.
- Do not have grapefruit or grapefruit juice when you are on this drug, as these put you at a higher risk of suffering from very harsh side effects.
- While you take this medicine, you may be required to take liver function tests and blood tests frequently.
- There is a risk of hemorrhage or internal bleeding when you take this drug, so take it with caution. If you experience blood vomit, unusual bleeding, black or tarry stools, or bruising, you must go and see the doctor at once.
- If you are allergic to this drug or any of the components in it, do not take this drug.
- For how long this drug would stay productive in the body, it will vary, and it will depend on its intended use and the time period for which it will be used.
- This drug could cause sleepiness.
- If you are elderly, use this drug with caution, as by using it, you are at a higher risk of suffering from very bad side effects.
- If you suffer from problems related to the stomach or intestine, use this drug with caution. Because using this drug, could cause these problems to get worse.
- Do not take this drug if you are breastfeeding, unless it just can’t be avoided.
- With the taking of this medication, no tendencies to form any habit have been reported.
- You could have blurry vision or feel dizzy when you are on this drug. As such, when you take this drug, do not drive a vehicle, or operate any machinery which is heavy or dangerous.
Interactions Of Imatib 400mg
All drugs tend to act differently on different people. It is best that you first talk to a doctor and find out about the interactions of the drug before you start taking it. These are the interactions of Imatib.
- This drug interacts with Pimozide, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone, Warfarin, Cisapride, BCG vaccine, Erythromycin, Carbamazepine, Etanercept, Colchicine, Phenobarbital, and Ketoconazole.
- The interaction of this drug with alcohol is not known; that is why, when you want to take this drug and also have alcohol, you need to consult a doctor first.
- Laboratory interactions of this medication are not known.
What Is The Dosage Of Imatib 400mg? How To Take It?
- The correct dose of Imatib for you is that which has been given to you by the doctor.
- Do not take a dose that is bigger or smaller. If you wish to stop taking the medication, do not do so on your own, consult the doctor.
- If you missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose to be taken, skip the dose that you missed.
- If you have missed more than one dose, you need to get in touch with your doctor.
- You need to take this medication with food. Do not take the drug on an empty stomach.
- To check the progress that is happening when you are taking this medication, it may be required of you to go frequently to the doctor for followups.
Where To Buy Imatib 400mg?
Wherever you are in the world, it does not matter, we – GenericForce, will deliver this drug to you, right to your door. People all over the globe have placed their trust in us, since many years now, for their needs for world-class medicines and healthcare products. Today, we are recognized globally as one of the most trusted generic drugstores in the world. So, if you or someone you love is seeking a world-class drug used for prevention of the growth of some types of cancers of the bone marrow, stomach, blood cells, intestine, and skin, then we have just what you need – Imatib 400mg!