What Is Soranib 200 mg? What Is It Used For?
Soranib 200 mg for the treatment of thyroid, kidney, and liver cancer. Soranib is a world-class drug that is used by people from all over the planet for the treatment, as well as in the prevention of the growth of certain kinds of cancers of the kidney, thyroid, and liver.
Soranib 200 mg is prescribed for:
- Thyroid cancer
- Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC)
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
Mechanism Of Action Of Soranib 200 mg
Some types of proteins make cancer cells multiply. Soranib stops these proteins from working by stopping their action, and thus in this way, it can stop cancer from growing and spreading. We also have in stock Sorafenat 200mg (Sorafenib), Votrient 200 mg (Pazopanib) and Votrient 400 mg (Pazopanib) which is used to treat Liver cancer, Kidney cancer, Thyroid cancer.
What Are The Side Effects Of Soranib 200 mg?
These are the side effects associated with Soranib:
- Coughing up blood
- Hair loss
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine
- Stomach pain and abdominal pain
- Clay-colored stools
- Bleeding gums
- Hand-foot skin reactions
- Difficulty in breathing
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Soranib 200 mg?
Take note of these precautions, if you plan on taking this drug:
- If you suffer from cardiac diseases, you need to be very cautious about using this drug. This is because you are putting yourself at a higher risk of getting a heart attack, or the flow of blood to your heart is decreased.
- This drug is not meant to be used by anyone less than the age of 18, as the efficacy and safety of this drug have not been established clinically.
- Within 3 hours of you have taken this drug, you can see the peak effects of it.
- If you are suffering from hypoglycemia, you should use this drug exceptionally cautiously, as you are at a higher risk of suffering from low blood glucose levels, because of taking this drug.
- If pregnant, this drug should not be taken unless it is needed.
- It has not been clinically established, as to how long this drug will remain active in the body.
- When you take this drug, you are at a higher risk of bleeding. In case serious bleeding starts taking place, you need to stop the drug and see a doctor at once.
- Taking this drug may bring about dizziness. So, when you take this drug, do not drive any vehicle, and do not operate any machinery that is dangerous or heavy.
- If you suffer from squamous cell lung cancer, you should not take this drug, as by doing so, you are at risk of making your condition worse.
- When you take this drug, you are at a high risk of suffering from hypertension. This takes place early in the course of the treatment, and it is usually mild to moderate. With the use of standard antihypertensive therapy, it is normally possible to manage this hypertension. When taking this drug, it is vital to monitor blood pressure regularly.
- This medicine has not been reported to be habit-forming.
- If breastfeeding, you cannot take this drug. And if you want to take it, then you first need to talk to a doctor.
- If you are allergic to this drug or any ingredients in it, do not use it.
Interaction Of Soranib 200 mg
The interactions of drugs vary from person to person. In case you want to know what drug has what interaction, you should see a doctor for this. These are the interactions of Soranib:
- This drug interacts with medicines such as Efavirenz, Clozapine, Ziprasidone, Mifepristone, Escitalopram, and Moxifloxacin.
- It is not known how this drug interacts with alcohol. As such, if you wish to have this drug and you also wish to take alcohol at the same time, you need to seek the advice of a doctor first, before you start taking this drug.
- In the presence of food, reduced absorption of this drug takes place.
- If you suffer from lung diseases, you need to use this drug with caution. This is because, if you use this drug, you are at a higher risk of lung toxicity.
What Is The Dosage Of Soranib 200 mg? How To Take It?
- The correct dose of this drug for you is what your doctor has prescribed for you.
- You should take this medication on an empty stomach. You should have this drug one hour before you have your meal or two hours after you have had a meal – or as you have been advised to take by your doctor.
- If you have missed a dose, take it as soon as you recall. In case you miss a dose, and it is time for the next dose, skip the dose you have missed and taken the next dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for the dose you have missed.
- In case you have missed two consecutive doses, get in touch with your doctor, and find out what has to be done.
- To see the progress of this drug on you, you may be required to do frequent followups with your doctor.
- In case you have overdosed, you need to get to a doctor or a hospital at once.
Where To Buy Soranib 200 mg?
Wherever you may be on this planet, you need not worry, we – GenericForce, one of the most highly trusted generic drugstores in the world, will deliver this drug right to your door. For many years now, people have been buying world-class drugs and healthcare products from us. So, if you or someone you love is on the lookout for a world-class drug for treating, as well as preventing the growth of some types of cancers of the liver, thyroid, and kidney, we – GenericForce, have just the treatment – Soranib 200 mg.