What Is Synthivan Tablet? What Is It Used For?
Why Synthivan Tablet for treating HIV!. Synthivan is a combination drug that is used by people all over the globe, for treating HIV (human immunodeficiency virus). HIV patients who are less than 40 kgs, should not use this medicine. We also have in stock Tenvir EM, Viraday and Abamune L which is used to treat HIV.
Mechanism Of Action Of Synthivan Tablet
It needs to be noted here that Synthivan is not a cure for HIV. This drug will only prevent the multiplication of HIV in the body. And by stopping this multiplication from taking place, the chances of the development of AIDS taking place and also that of other illnesses related to HIV are reduced.
What Are The Side Effects Of Synthivan Tablet?
Side effects of Synthivan are as follows:
- Unusual sleepiness or drowsiness
- Confusion, Stomach pain
- Vomiting, Skin rash
- Mood changes or mental changes
- Weight loss, Diarrhea
- Acid or sour stomach
- A feeling of heat or warmth
- Tender, swollen glands in the neck
- Runny nose
- Change in the sense of taste
- Headache, Dry mouth
- Redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Synthivan Tablet?
If you wish to take this drug, take note of the following precautions:
- If you happen to be allergic to this drug or any of the ingredients in it, this drug is not to be taken by you.
- How long this drug will take to show effect, has not been established clinically.
- If breastfeeding, you should not take this drug, and you should only do so if the circumstances are life-threatening. And even then, before you take the drug, you need first to discuss the risks and benefits associated with taking it with a doctor.
- It has not been clinically established, as to how long Synthivan Tablet will remain active in the body.
- If pregnant, this drug must not be taken, unless it is just absolutely required to do so. Then too, the risks and benefits of taking the drug need to be discussed with a doctor before taking it.
- Habit-forming tendencies, because of taking this drug, are not reported.
Interaction Of Synthivan Tablet
From person to person, different drugs act differently. If you wish to learn more about the interaction of any drug, you should consult a doctor. The interactions of Synthivan are as follows:
- How this drug interacts with alcohol is not known. If you wish to take this drug and you also want to take alcohol, you need to talk to a doctor about this.
- This drug interacts with these medicines: Fluoxetine, Alprazolam, Cisapride, Midazolam, Atorvastatin, Erythromycin, Cyclosporine, Carbamazepine, Loperamide, and Lovastatin.
- If you have a history of bleeding disorders, you should use this drug with caution, because in doing so, you are at a high risk of suffering from excessive bleeding.
- How this drug interacts with different foods is not known.
- If you suffer from a history of liver disease, you should use this drug with extreme caution, as when you use this drug, you are increasing your risk of making your condition worse.
- Taking this drug could increase your risk of suffering from kidney stones, so you need to use this drug very cautiously.
- Laboratory interactions of this drug are not known.
- Blood glucose levels should be closely monitored when you are on this drug, as taking this drug puts a person at a higher risk of suffering from increased levels of blood glucose.
- If you are suffering from heart disease or you have a history of heart diseases, use this drug with caution. During treatment with this drug, it is vital to monitor the heart function closely.
- Your levels of bilirubin could be elevated when you use this drug; that is why it is very important to use this drug with caution. When on this drug, it is thus very important to closely monitor your bilirubin levels.
- Some people who take this drug may start suffering from pancreatitis.
- Taking this drug could cause you to lose body fat or gain body fat, and this could lead to a Cushingoid appearance, facial wasting, peripheral wasting, and breast enlargement.
What Is The Dosage Of Synthivan Tablet? How To Take It?
- The dose which is right for you is the one that the doctor has prescribed for you.
- You need to have this drug with your food. If you happen to miss a dose, take the dose that you missed, the instant you remember.
- In case it is time for the next dose, skip the dose you have missed and taken the next dose. To make up for the dose you missed, do not take a double dose.
- Do not take a more significant dose or a smaller dose; only take the dose which the doctor has prescribed for you.
- While on this drug, it is important to monitor blood glucose levels and liver function closely.
- If you desire to discontinue the drug, you must consult a doctor regarding this. Do not discontinue the drug on your own.
- To prevent the infection from spreading, you must complete the treatment course.
- If you take an overdose, go to a doctor or hospital immediately.
Where To Buy Synthivan Tablet?
Irrespective of where you may be based on this planet, you can be sure that we – GenericForce, will deliver this drug to you, right to your door. People from all over the globe, for a number of years, have placed their trust in us for their needs for all kinds of medicines and healthcare products. Today, we are proud to say that we are now recognized worldwide as one of the leading online mail-order pharmacies in the world. If you or someone you love is suffering from HIV and you want only the best treatment in the world for this, you can get that right here, in the form of the world-class drug – Synthivan Tablet!