What Is Tykerb 250 mg? What Is It Used For?
Tykerb 250 is a world-class Anticancer drug, which is used by women all over the globe, for treating breast cancer.
Tykerb 250 mg is prescribed for:
- Hormone receptor-negative metastatic breast cancer
- Hormone-positive and HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
- HER2- Overexpressing advanced or metastatic breast cancer
We also have in Stock Xtane 25mg, Armotraz and Cytotam 20 Which is used to Treating Breast Cancer.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tykerb 250 mg?
The side effects of Tykerb are:
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Stomach pain
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dark urine
- Skin rash
- Back pains
- Clay-colored stools
- Loss of appetite or decreased appetite
- Joint pains
- Severe diarrhea
- Nausea or vomiting
- Yellow eyes or skin
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Tykerb 250 mg?
Keep in mind the following precautions, if you wish to take this drug:
- Taking this drug could cause you to feel sleepy.
- In some people, this medication brings about very harsh diarrhea.
- Habit-forming tendencies, due to taking this drug, have not been reported.
- If you are pregnant, this drug is not for you, unless you cannot avoid taking it.
- It has not been clinically established, as to how long this drug will remain active in the body.
- Using this drug could cause you to feel dizzy or suffer from blurry vision. As such, when you take Tykerb 250 mg, do not operate machinery which is heavy or dangerous and does not drive a vehicle.
- If you are breastfeeding, this drug is not recommended for you, unless it is necessary.
- If you happen to suffer from the prolongation of QT interval or you have the possibility of getting it, by taking this drug, you are increasing your risk of making your condition worse. Close clinical monitoring is required when you are on this drug.
- How much time will be required for this drug to take action, has not been clinically determined.
- If you have a decreased platelet count, use this drug with caution, as when you use it, you are putting yourself at a higher risk of making your condition worse. Prior to you taking each dose of this drug, it is required to monitor the platelet count.
- If you are allergic to this drug or any of its ingredients, you should not use it.
- In some people, this drug could be the cause of life-threatening reactions or severe cutaneous adverse reactions like toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, etc.
Interactions Of Tykerb 250 Mg
The interactions of drugs vary from individual to individual. If you wish to know how this drug will interact, you should talk to a doctor. These are the interactions of this drug:
- This drug interacts with other drugs like Digoxin, Omeprazole, Cisapride, Teriflunomide, and Clonazepam.
- If you suffer from kidney disease, you need to use this drug with caution as by using it, you are at a higher risk of suffering from very bad side effects. When on this drug, it would be necessary to monitor your kidney function closely.
- How this drug will interact with alcohol is not known. If you wish to take this drug and you also take alcohol, you need to talk to a doctor first.
- If you suffer from liver disease, use this drug with caution, as by using it, you are increasing your risk of suffering from bad side effects. It is also necessary to closely monitor your liver functioning when you are taking this drug.
- It is not known how this drug will interact with various foods.
- In case you happen to be suffering from interstitial lung disease, be sure to use this drug with caution as by using it, you are at a high risk of lung toxicity. Lung functioning, close monitoring is called for; when you take this drug.
- Lab interactions of this drug are not known.
- If you suffer from cardiac dysfunction, you should use this drug with extreme caution. This is because when you are on this drug, you are at a higher risk of your condition getting worse.
What Is The Dosage Of Tykerb 250 mg? How To Take It?
- The correct dose of this drug for you is the one that has been prescribed for you by your doctor.
- You should take this medication on an empty stomach.
- The drug has to be taken either one hour before meals or one hour after meals.
- It would help if you did not take a lesser dose or a bigger dose. And in case you wish to stop taking this drug, you need to talk to your doctor about doing this.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember.
- In the event that you have missed a dose and it happens to be time for you to take the next dose, skip the dose you missed and go ahead and take the next dose.
- Never take a double dose to make up for the dose that you missed.
- In case you have taken an overdose, you need to seek immediate medical help.
Where To Buy Tykerb 250 mg?
Are you hunting for a world-class treatment for breast cancer? Your hunt is now over as you can get that right here. And the best part is, no matter where you are in the world, we – GenericForce, will deliver this drug to you, right to your door. People have placed their trust in us when it comes to their needs for world-class drugs for many years now. Today, we are globally recognized as one of the leading online mail-order pharmacies in the world. If you or someone you love has breast cancer and is seeking the best treatment in the world for this, you can get that right here, in the form of world-class – Tykerb 250 mg!
There are no reviews yet.