What Is Veenat 400mg? What Is It Used For?
Why you need Veenat 400mg for treatment of various cancers!. Veenat is a world-class drug that is used in the treatment and prevention of growth of certain kinds of cancers of the bone marrow, stomach, skin, blood cells, and intestine.
Veenat 400mg is prescribed for:
- Chronic eosinophilic leukemia
- Myeloproliferative disorder
- Chronic Myelogenous leukemia (CML)
- Systemic Mastocytosis
- Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Stromal tumor
- Myelodysplastic disease
Mechanism Of Action Of Veenat 400mg
Veenat works in such a way that it inhibits the actions of certain kinds of proteins that are abnormal and are causing the multiplication of cancer cells. When the action of these proteins is inhibited, the cancer is stopped from growing and spreading. We also have in stock Imatib 100mg, Imat 400 mg and Veenat 100mg which is used to treat Blood cancer, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour.
What Are The Side Effects Of Veenat 400mg?
These are the side effects of this drug:
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
- Bloody stools
- Fast/irregular heartbeat
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Mouth sores
- Swelling or the lower legs, ankle, feet, and hands
- Loss of appetite
- Skin rash, hives or itching
- Severe breathing difficulty
- Difficulty in falling asleep or staying asleep
- Altered sense of taste
- Swelling around the eyes
- Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Veenat 400mg?
Keep in mind these precautions, if you wish to take this drug:
- If you are suffering from disorders of the blood vessels of the heart, use this drug with caution as, by doing so, your condition could worsen.
- If breastfeeding, do not take this medication unless it just can’t be avoided.
- As a result of this drug being taken, no habit forming tendencies have been reported.
- If you are allergic to the drug or any of its ingredients, you should not take this drug.
- How long this drug will take to have an effect will vary, depending on the intended use.
- When you take this drug, your chances of suffering from internal bleeding or hemorrhages are higher. So, if you see signs of blood vomit, stools that are tarry or black, unusual bleeding or bruising, you need to see a doctor immediately.
- If you are elderly and you are using this drug, you have to be very careful, as you are at an increased risk of adverse effects that could be very harsh.
- Do not have grapefruit or grapefruit juice when you are on this drug, as this would increase your risks of suffering from very bad side effects.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take this drug unless it is necessary for you to do so.
- Taking this drug could weaken your immune system. And so, you could become very vulnerable to being affected by all kinds of infections. As such, when you are taking this drug, you should ensure that you do not come into contact with anyone who has any illness.
- The amount of time for which this drug will remain active in the body varies, and it depends on how long the drug has been used and the intended use of the drug.
- Taking this drug could cause you to feel sleepy.
Interactions Of Veenat 400mg
All drugs tend to interact in different ways, on different persons. In case you wish to find out about the interaction of any drug, you should talk to a doctor before you take the drug. The following are the interactions of Veenat:
- This drug interacts with drugs like Colchicine, Pimozide, Clarithromycin, Etanercept, Phenobarbital, Cisapride, Erythromycin, Dexamethasone, Carbamazepine, Warfarin, BCG vaccine, and Ketoconazole.
- The interaction of alcohol with this drug is not clear. Thus, if you wish to consume alcohol when you are on this drug, talk to a doctor first.
- If you suffer from any diseases of the liver or the kidneys, you must use this drug with caution, as it could put you at a higher risk of suffering from very bad side effects.
- If you use this drug and you are suffering from bone marrow suppression, agranulocytosis, thrombocytopenia, or anemia, you need to be very cautious, as using this drug could worsen your condition. While taking this drug, close monitoring of your blood count might be required.
What Is The Dosage Of Veenat 400mg? How To Take It?
- The correct dose of this drug is the one that the doctor has prescribed for you.
- Do not take a larger dose or a smaller dose. And if you want to discontinue the drug, consult the doctor first.
- You must take this drug with food, not on an empty stomach.
- If you have missed your dose, take the next dose as soon as you remember it. In case it is already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose.
- In case you have missed more than one dose, get in touch with the doctor to find out what should be done.
- To check how this drug is working on you, you may be required to take blood tests, as well as liver function tests, frequently.
- In case you take an overdose, get emergency medical help at once.
Where To Buy Veenat 400mg?
Are you seeking Veenat 400 online shopping? You can get this world-class drug right here, and the really good news for you is that wherever you are in the world, we – GenericForce, will deliver this drug, right to your door. For a number of years, we have been delivering world-class drugs and healthcare products to people all over the globe. Today, we are recognized as one of the most trusted generic drugstores in the world. If someone you care for or you are looking for nothing short of the best way to treat and prevent the growth of some kinds of cancers of the intestine, skin, blood cells, stomach and bone marrow, rest assured that we – GenericForce, have just what you need to deal with this – Veenat 400mg!