Be sure to get Velpanat Tablets for treating Hepatitis C.
What Is Hepatitis C?
This is a disease that brings about infection and inflammation of the liver. This is a condition that arises after a person has been infected with the Hepatitis C virus (HCV). Hep C can be chronic or acute. Hep C primarily is passed on via the use of syringes or needles, which are contaminated. It is also passed on by the sharing of other items that contain infected blood. Hep C is an STI (sexually transmitted infection), and it can also be obtained by having unprotected sex, but this is not so common.
What Are Velpanat Tablets?
This drug is a combination of two drugs, which are Sofosbuvir 400mg and Velpatasvir 100mg.
This medicine has been approved by the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for treating adult patients who suffer from chronic Hepatitis C, both with cirrhosis, as well as without cirrhosis (advanced liver disease).
For patients who have moderate to severe cirrhosis, this drug can be used by combining it with another drug known as Ribavirin. This drug is a fixed-dose combi tablet, which has in it Sofosbuvir, a drug that was approved in the year 2013. and it also has in it the new drug called Velpatasvir, which is the first drug that is used in the treatment of all the 6 significant forms of the virus of Hepatitis C.
Velpanat Tablets Uses
This is used in the treatment of chronic Hepatitis C.
Velpanat Dosage And Mechanism Of Action Of Velpanat Tablets
This tablet has, in it, a mixture of two direct-acting antiviral drugs. These targets the various stages of the lifecycle of the virus of Hepatitis C.
Sofosbuvir acts by blocking the polymerase enzyme, which is used by the virus of Hepatitis C, for the purposes of reproducing. Sofosbuvir has the power to do this, as it is a nucleotide analog HCV polymerase inhibitor.
Velpatasvir works by causing interference with another protein that is used by the virus of Hepatitis C, for replication. Velpatasvir can act like this, as it is an HCV NS5A replication complex inhibitor.
This is an oral medication that has to be taken once a day. It is common for this medication to be had for 12 weeks. It can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
If you appear to vomit within 3 hours of you taking this drug, you need to take another dose. If you vomit after 3 hours have passed of you taking this drug, you then do not need to take another dose. Just be sure that you continue your dosage schedule, as has been prescribed to you by your doctor.
Keep in mind that after taking this remedy, even though you start to feel better, you must complete the entire course, as has been prescribed for you. You must not lessen your dose or increase or stop it on your own. If you want any changes in your dose or if you want to stop it, you must consult your doctor about this.
In case you take an overdose, go to the hospital immediately.
Of course, of note here is that there could be a number of factors that come into play, which could affect the dose of the drug that is required by a person, and these could be things like the body weight and a number of other things.
Side-Effects Of Velpanat Tablets
When this medication is taken with Ribavirin, the most typical side effects that could be exhibited are diarrhea, nausea, headaches, anemia (low red blood cell count), tiredness, and insomnia.
Essential for you to take note here is that these side effects are just mild and not the cause for ringing alarm bells.
Also, this is not a complete list of side effects. If you happen to see any adverse reaction after taking this drug, see a doctor at once.
Precautions Of Velpanat Tablets
These are the precautions you need to know if you want to take this drug:
- Kidney Problems: If you suffer from severe kidney disease, you need to talk to your doctor before you use this drug. This is because a dose adjustment could be required. But if you suffer from a kidney disease that is mild to moderate, there is no need for the dose to be adjusted.
- Breastfeeding: It is probably safe for you to take this medicine when you are breastfeeding. There is just a little data available on this, which says that the baby does not have a risk.
- Driving/Using Heavy Machinery: When you take this drug, you could start to feel dizzy and also, your vision might get blurred. As such, it is best that you do not drive or use any machinery which is dangerous or heavy after you have taken this medicine.
- Heart Problem: When you take this drug with Amiodarone, which is used for the treatment of irregular heartbeat, it is possible that symptomatic bradycardia (slowing down of the heart rate severely), could happen. That is why it is not recommended that you take Amiodarone when you are on Velpanat Tablets.
- Alcohol: The interaction of alcohol and this medicine is not known. So, if you wish to consume alcohol when you are on this drug, be sure to talk to your doctor first.
- Liver Issues: If you are suffering from liver disease, it is safe to use this medication, and no dose adjustment is needed. But if you have any kidney disease, then before you take this drug, you need to inform your doctor, as there may be a need to monitor your liver function tests on a regular basis.
- Pregnancy: It is probably safe for you to use this medication when you are pregnant. But to be safe, talk to a doctor first.
Where To Get Velpanat Tablets
Are you hunting for Velpanat buy online? Do you want to buy this drug at the best
Velpanat tablets price? If so, you have just found what you are hunting for! Over here, you will get this drug at the lowest possible Velpanat price! And we – GenericForce, one of the most highly trusted generic drugstores in the world, will deliver this drug right to your door, wherever you are in the world! So, if you are seeking world-class treatment for
Hepatitis C, be sure to order from us – Velpanat Tablets!